Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The International War



I could be fairly accused of being overly focused on America and Americans on this blog, so I thought it would be good to post some photos of the many thousands of others from dozens of countries that are fighting the war in Afghanistan. This is not intended to be a comprehensive review of every country that has sent men or materials to Afghanistan to attempt to make it a real nation. So if your country is not included in the pics below, (and many are not) it is not because I am trying to snub you, I am just lazy. All these pics were in my files already.


Canadians


Norwegians



Croatians



Germans




French


Poles


Dutch PzH-2000 155mm


British


Australians


New Zealanders? or Kiwis if they prefer


Danish Leopard 2 tank

Danish Special Forces


Romanians


British Mine clearing vehicle




and lastly, of course the Afghan Nation Army

No comments:

Post a Comment